Welcome to Get Daily Deviations!
Hey all, and welcome to GetDailyDeviations
In this group members may submit their deviations and the admins of the group may suggest them for a Daily Deviation!Please read the following before submitting art.
Please DON’T submit a deviation if you have already received a DD in the last 6 months
. It will be declined
. This is a rule set by DeviantART, who will not award an artist more than one DD every 6 months.
Please DON’T submit an image that already has a DD. For that, go to the DD-Catalogue group: dd-catalogue.deviantart.com
Please DO be patient. A lot of art is submitted, and the moderators work very hard to process the art as quickly as possible.
Please DO read the information below on how to join, and some handy advice on how to get a DD.
FAQ & INSTRUCTIONS
- You are limited to only 1 submission per month. You must join before you may submit.
- Regarding feedback: If you get declined, don't be upset but keep trying. We want to see work we think will stand the best chance of getting a DD. We have a huge amount of submissions in this group and we are volunteers, so we can't offer tailored feedback on every piece. But if you ask the moderators nicely in your submission, you'll most likely get an answer. If you feel you need more critique, check out this list of groups on our front page. Remember, the moderators here are a very friendly, helpful team. We want you to succeed as much as you do.
- All art using photography stock must be properly cited in the image description. You must have written permission to use the stock. Art/photographs used without permission will be automatically declined. Crediting sites such as 'photobucket' or 'google' does not imply permission and will be rejected.
- Admins are not responsible for choosing Daily Deviations. Please see FAQ #18: Who selects Daily Deviations and how are they chosen?
That means we cannot promise you a Daily Deviation, we can only suggest the piece of art to the appropriate gallery moderator for consideration. We do not have anything to do with the gallery mods who choose the DDs, we are not in any way part of the dA staff.
- The group's purpose is not to give feedback. If you want feedback or critique on your work, please see this blog entry.
- Just because we don't feature your art DOES NOT MEAN it will never get a DD. Anyone may suggest an image to the dA gallery moderators, including the artists themselves. See the DD FAQ here for more tips and instructions: purpelblur.deviantart.com/jour…
- Please do not resubmit your work if it has already been declined.